- M1: msiam1 (at) imag (dot) fr
- M2: msiam2 (at) imag (dot) fr
- Both: msiam (at) imag (dot) fr
M1 - Head: Maëlle Nodet and Christophe Picard
- Apply here OPEN
The academic program is a two-years Master program (120 ECTS), fully taught in English. It combines three semesters of courses and laboratory work (90 ECTS) with a six-month individual research project (30 ECTS).
* The first year is composed of a common core which provides theoretical and practical grounds in probability and statistics, PDE and modelling, images and geometry as well as computer sciences, optimization and cryptology. The courses list can be found here.
* In the second year, the third semester is essentially divided in 4 tracks:
* The fourth semester is devoted to the master thesis project, performed under the supervision of scientific research teams at affiliated research laboratories operated by local universities (Grenoble INP, UJF), public research centers (INRIA, CNRS, CEA) or local companies.